King Son Instrument Tech. Co., Ltd. (“King Son”) warrants to the buyer that from the date it delivers and finishes installing a product or performing start-up and/or training services, the test chamber King Son manufactured shall conform to written specifications and shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for twelve (12) months. If, within that time period, the buyer notifies King Son in writing of an alleged non-conformity, and King Son determines, to its reasonable satisfaction, that a product or service is, in fact, non-conforming, then King Son shall, at its option and expense, repair or replace the non-conforming product or correct the non-conforming service, either at the buyer’s or King Son’s facility.
This limited warranty shall not apply to
- Any loss or damage resulting from normal wear and tear or alteration, misuse, or abuse, or Improper installation, operation, or maintenance by the original buyer or a third party,
- Improper water quality out of range specifications as noted by King Son,
- Improperly configured customer controllers or customer training issues, or
- Consumable items, including, but not limited to, filters, drive belts, light bulbs, lamps, wear strips/surfaces, gaskets, fuses, conveyor belts, contactors, valves, spark plugs, and other similar items. If on-site warranty work is required for a product located outside of Taiwan, King Son will charge the customer on a time and materials basis, plus reasonable expenses for travel, lodging and meals.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, STATUTORY, OR IMPLIED, AND STATES KING SON’S ENTIRE WARRANTY AND THE ORIGINAL BUYER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATED TO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES KING SON PROVIDED. KING SON EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPOSED BY COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
King Son may suspend and withhold service under this Warranty if a customer violates any of this Warranty’s or the applicable purchase orders or invoice’s terms and conditions. Further, King Son shall not be liable for any of a customer’s loss of production, expenses, and inconveniences incurred due to such suspension or due to time needed to respond to a warranty claim.
King Son may require a customer to acknowledge and agree beforehand to pay King Son’s diagnostic and repair costs if King Son provides the customer with non-warranted parts and/or services.
Standard shipping is included for warranty replacement parts. Expedited shipping is also available for an additional fee.
NO WARRANTY FOR UNSPECIFIED FOOD PROCESSING, TESTING, INCLUDING FOOD PROCESSING, TESTING INVOLVING HAZARDOUS MATERIALS. Before placing an order, a buyer must disclose and specify all products it intends to test and all products it intends to use in connection with such processing, testing using a King Son made product. If the buyer intends to use a King Son product to process and test ANY undisclosed or unspecified product OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY HAZARDOUS, COMBUSTIBLE, FLAMABLE OR CAUSTIC MATERIALS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BATTERIES OR SOLVENTS, the buyer must notify King Son of such intended use prior to purchase the King Son manufactured product and supply King Son with all proprietary SDS, process, or specific material of construction information that King Son reasonably requests. Without such information, King Son cannot determine if its product is suitable to use for such testing. Consequently, IF THE BUYER USES A KING SON PRODUCT FOR SUCH PROCESSING, TESTING AND FAILS TO NOTIFY KING SON OF ITS INTENTION TO DO SO AND/OR FAILS TO PROVIDE KING SON WITH REQUESTED INFORMATION SO KING SON CAN DETERMINE IF ITS PRODUCT IS SUITABLE TO USE FOR SUCH TESTING, THEN
- KING SON DISCLAIMS ITS LIMITED WARRANTY, ABOVE, AND
- THE BUYER AGREES TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD KING SON HARMLESS FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND TO THE BUYER, ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, CUSTOMERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING BODILY INJURY, DEATH, OR DESTRUCTION OF REAL OR PERSONAL PROPERTY, RESULTING FROM THE PRODUCT’S USE.
Request for Customer Service, please fill out our Contact Us Form.